Friday, June 18, 2010

Love to hear the Evn go tweet tweet tweet

I haven't really been hungry for meat over the last couple of days, which means:

1. I'm eating more vegetables than normal (a good thing).

2. The sudden drop in protein and amino acids has caused my Attention Deficit Disorder to spiral wildly out of control (not so much with the good).

Fortunately, Twitter is the perfect outlet for an unexpected attack of ADD. Should any Loyal Strifemongers be interested to see how my brain works when I'm only capable of thinking in disjointed, 140-character bursts, go right on ahead and click here.

5 comments:

Pom said...

Been following you for awhile on Twitter. Nothing makes me happier than to get a tweet from you to my phone and I have a giggle fit at the grocery store. Passing myself off as normal after that is virtually impossible but it's ok.

Evn said...

Pom, you are totally promoted. And also, thanks so much. :)

Yewtree said...

I love your tweets :)

Evn said...

And I love yours.

Now we just need to figure out how to get Bo on Twitter.

knottybynature said...

I am already an avid follower. :) So...I suggest anyone who is a loyal Strifemonger to figure it out. That is all. :)

wird verification: wattiche - a mixed-up tea witch.