Saturday, May 01, 2010

My First Official "Shut Up and Kiss Me"

This Very Cool Episcopalian Guy I've Been Hanging Out With - "Evn, I really like you, and I enjoy spending time with you. But I also have to admit that your religious beliefs freak me out a little bit."

Me - "You know how you graduated from the University of Texas? The ancient Cretans worshipped a solar Bull God.  That's kind of like how your school's mascot is the longhorn."

TVCEGIBHOW - " ... "

Me - "I swear what I just said makes sense."

TVCEGIBHOW - "Surprisingly, I stll enjoy spending time with you."

And then... well, see title of post.

Happy Beltane.

7 comments:

Veles said...

Woooooo!!!!

Brother Christopher said...

Go Evn!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, baby, yeah!

miakoda said...

Happy Beltane! I hope you got your kiss. ;)

Katie McQuage said...

Hurrah! Beltane kisses are the best.

Anonymous said...

TVCEGIBHOW: yes, he got his kiss. ;)

Yewtree said...

Aww - happy Beltane to you, Evn, and to TVCEGIBHOW.