Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Trivia - Name That Theme

(Hidden theme solved by Wendy.)

1. "I like you, and I want to spend the night with you." "Do you mean sleep over?" "Well, yeah." "Okay. but I get to be on top." (Solved by Rebelleink.)

2. "Find a place on that bloody wall and focus on that spot. Then whip your head 'round and come back to that spot. Prepare!" (Solved by Wendy.)

3. "Don't stomp your little last-season Prada shoes at me, honey."
(Solved by Cat.)

4. "I'm going to ask you a straightforward question: Isn't it true that you have, perhaps unwillingly, acquired a certain habit through association with certain undesirable people?" (Solved by Veles.)

5. "Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up." (Solved by Wendy.)

6. "You didn't mean it. You never mean it. You didn't mean the time when you put up the bouquet with the 'get well' card in the funeral parlor, and sent the black lilies to that old lady in the hospital." (Solved by Deinos.)

7. "I've got culture coming out of my ass." (Solved by Veles.)

9 comments:

Cat said...

#3: Legally Blonde. :D

Evn said...

Indeed it is!

Deinos said...

#6 The Little Shop of Horrors

Poor Seymour.

rebelleink said...

#1: Big.

Evn said...

You guys are moving quickly today!

Wendy said...

I suspect #2 is Billy Elliott due to the "bloody" and what I think is a reference to a dance move/spin.

#5 is Wedding Singer.

And the theme is movies that were made into Broadway musicals.

Evn said...

Trifecta!

Veles said...

#4 is Reefer Madness.

#7 is Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Evn said...

Check and mate.