Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tuesday Wednesday Trivia

What? I got busy.

With that in mind, today's movies all revolve around deadlines and time management.

1. Two days of temporary parole. (Solved by Siobhan.)

2. One guard always tells the truth; the other always lies. (Solved by Siobhan.)

3. A Coke bottle nudged by a window shade. (Solved by Lisa.)

4. The tree featured in the video is a Japanese maple. (Solved by Christina.)

5. "He's pardoned, and you're pardoned, and you're pardoned, and you're not."
Superman, a Bandit, and the three-time love interest of the son of Spartacus.
(Solved by Melville.)

6. The students trapped in the library burn books to keep warm.
(Solved by Red Delicious.)

7. Eyeshine and a total eclipse. (Solved by Lisa.)

20 comments:

Siobhan said...

2 == labyrinth?
3 == the ring?

Siobhan said...

on, and 1 == 48 hours?

Evn said...

Correct on 1 and 2.

Siobhan said...

3 == ringu?

Siobhan said...

I'll accept that, and see if someone knows off the top of their head.

Evn said...

Vertically, you're very close.

Red Delicious said...

6 is The Day After Tomorrow, which would've been a much more interesting movie if Rod Serling's zombie had directed it.

Evn said...

I kind of liked it. Except for the whole fidgety teen crush subplot.

Lisa said...

#3 -- On the Beach

#7 -- Pitch Black

Evn said...

Yep x 2.

Lisa said...

Pitch Black -- yummy. I think I'll watch it (and the 'sequel') today. :-)

Christina said...

#4 is The Ring, not #3.

Evn said...

Lisa, I'll totally arm wrestle you for Vin Diesel's affections.

Christina, well played!

Siobhan said...

DAMNIT! I just put the wrong number in!!!!

WVW: sorded -- how I'm feeling right now

Evn said...

I tried to help! (But hey, you got two others. So good job regardless.)

Siobhan said...

And here I thought you were being coy and picking Ringu Zero or something like that.

Evn said...

LOL Nah, I ain't that clever.

Lisa said...

I think I have a slight advantage for Vin Diesel's affections.

:-)

But yes -- YUM

melville22000 said...

Is #5 Switching Channels?

Evn said...

It is indeedy.