Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Trivia - Men Who Love Men

I'm feeling a wee bit heterophobic at the moment, so today's movies all revolve around the gay male experience.

1. He was dumped by a Whiffenpoof. (Solved by Veles.)

2. "Maybe you didn't hear me. I'm a Catholic priest. Historically, that falls somewhere between chorus boy and florist." (Solved by Melville.)

3. Eight friends spend three banking holidays together. (Solved by Veles.)

4. He's a businessman, hiding from his mobster brother-in-law, but a lounge singer thinks he's a producer. (Solved by Brian.)

5. "I know what you want. Do you know what you career girls want?" "Careers?"
(Solved by Veles.)

6. She says her husband was killed in an accident. He doesn't believe her.
(Solved by Debra.)

7. Deep undercover in the Meatpacking District. (Solved by Debra.)

12 comments:

melville22000 said...

#2 is Nathan Lane in Jeffrey.

Veles said...

1. Trick

3. Love, Valour and Compassion. (?)

5. To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar.

Evn said...

So far so good...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

#6 is Brokeback Mountain.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is #7 Cruising?

Evn said...

Correct on both counts. :)

Deborah said...

I knew #2.

Evn said...

You knew #6, too. I couldn't think of anything about that movie other than "Ah wish ah knew how ta quit yew," so I swiped a clue from one of your old quizzes.

Brother Christopher said...

I just want to say, I love #2 and #5, favorite quotes of all time.

Evn said...

Mine too!

But do you know the answer to #4?

Because if you don't, we are so having some kind of movie night via Skype.

Anonymous said...

#4 Is The Ritz. Seamor Pippin!

BB Brian

Evn said...

Brian, I picked that movie specifically for you.