Friday, June 26, 2009

I need a red-carpet gown, stat

Holy shitballs, guys, I've been nominated for a blog award!

I'm not sure how, or why, or who is responsible for this, but I'm bouncing off the walls right now. And also, I need a favor.

Remember that time all my Strifemongers voted for that relative of mine who had an entry in an art show? And then we completely fucked up the polls? Well, I need you to click here, then click on "Funniest Blog," find the entry for Lover of Strife, and do it again.

Only one vote per e-mail per day allowed. Please don't get me disqualified.

5 comments:

Pom said...

Well you know I'm your bitch. You say jump... *sigh*

(There is a blog listed there called "Stuff Christians Like" that I decided to check out. Frankly I thought the screen might turn to flame when the page loaded on my computer but it didn't. Not bad, ya know, for Christian humor. No, I absolutely did NOT vote for him)

Yvonne Rathbone said...

Whoops. I meant to tell you about that.

Magaly Guerrero said...

My vote is in!

Oh and congratulations on um... having a bitch. It must be an uplifting feeling...

Red Delicious said...

Let the smear campaign begin!

knottybynature said...

Yay!