Saturday, May 09, 2009

Success has clearly gone to my head

As a follow-up to that Big Name Pagan thread...

"So what all do you have going on today?" Jack asked.

"Well, let's see," I said. "I need to do some shopping and run by the office, and I'm going over to Co-Witch B's house tonight. Oh, and I'm also supposed to give Deborah a call, but I don't think I'll have time for that."

"Excuse me?" Jack said. "You're planning to blow off Deborah Lipp?"

"Of course not," I replied. "It's just going to be a busy day, and..."

"You know, three years ago you were all, 'ZOMG, Famous Wiccan Author Deborah Lipp reads my blog!!!' And now you're like, 'Oh, I simply can't be bothered to speak with her.'"

The rat bastard. He's not even Pagan.

Deborah says hello.

3 comments:

Le Cornichon said...

"And that, children, was the night when Uncle Evn was visited by Mr. Krampus..." - Naughty Zoot.

Evn said...

Bring it, Krampus! (shakes fist)

knottybynature said...

Somehow I find this deeply amusing.

WV: niers - like pliers. Only not.