Saturday, February 28, 2009

BFF! BFF!

Strifemongers, meet Junior. He’s the new Gayle to my Oprah. Or, quite possibly, I’m the new Federline to his Stedman.

Either way, I stumbled across his blog two days ago while Googling Varla Jean Merman, and then I posted a bunch of catty stupid drunken hilarious things in his "comments" section, and he did not call the police instinctively embraced the subtle genius behind my particular brand of comedy.

Discuss.

In the meantime: Junior, you’ll want to get to know Pax. He’s Chief Priest of the cult recently founded in my name, so you guys should probably coordinate on seasonal festivals and such.

Other than that... carry on, my Loyal Strifemongers. Be well, do good work, and keep one finger on the trigger.

(But seriously, read Junior’s blog. He’s the only person who understands the vital importance of RuPaul’s Drag Race as much as I do.)

5 comments:

Pom said...

Ok so I did. Honestly I didn't get past the photos of Taye Diggs.. but that's enough right?

Junior said...

Pom, to tell you the truth... I couldn't either...

And seriously, Evn, I feel like I've won an award. You are too much... Thank you, and I'm pretty sure I'm the Gayle to your Oprah...

Evn said...

But y'did, Blanche, y'did win an award.

:o)

Maybe we should both be Oprah, and then Ongina can be our Gayle.

Junior said...

That sounds like a plan Evn, except I'm pretty sure Ongina is going to be bigger than Oprah any day now...

Evn said...

In that case, Gayle will have to be the Oprah to our Ongina.