Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogs I Heart

Loyal Strifemongers Diana and Cynthia nominated me for a blog award, which is the bona fide bees knees. Thanks, guys! You both rock! However, with great power comes great responsibility, and now I am charged to adhere to the following rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated.

In picking out blogs to nominate, I realized that I read tons of feminist blogs, but hardly any written by male Pagans or gay men. Hmmm. Perhaps I should explore self-loathing avoidance issues in my next therapy session. (Note to self: eventually find a therapist.)

Regardless, my nominees for the 2008 "I [heart] Your Blog" award are...

Deborah Lipp, Property of a Lady

Angela-Eloise, Blogickal

Sarah L. Crowder, Code Name: Sarah

Karen Healey, Girls Read Comics (And They're Pissed)

Co-Witch Y., Imaginary Menagerie

Cat Chapin-Bishop and Yvonne Aburrow, MetaPagan

Grian/Lee, Panthea

This guy I don't know, Twelve Two Two Fondue

Let's give our winners a wild round of applause. Congratulations to all, and keep up the outstanding blogginess.

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Aww, thanks for the nomination, really appreciate it.

We at MetaPagan love all our contributors (and would like more Pagan bloggers to post their content to our Delicious categories) so it would be very hard to pick seven. Maybe if we can have seven each...

Angela-Eloise said...

Awww, thanks Evn! You're so sweet.

I heart your blog too!

Evn said...

Yvonne, you and Cat may have as many as you'd like. You know how much I adore MetaPagan.

Angela-Eloise, I'm just glad you're back. Blogickal makes me happy.

Yvonne said...

We love your blog! Nominations are up.

Evn said...

Neat! I appreciate the nod. :)

Deborah said...

Thank you!

I am half dead, no seriously, maybe full dead, so I am not going to do anything now, but if you want a good gay male-ish blog, try konagod: http://konagod.blogspot.com/

Also, I don't know if you're a movie guy, but Nathan of The Film Experience has one of THE best film blogs, and he's gay and definitely has that sensibility, plus he links to a bunch of other gay film bloggers.

So apparently, I read more gay male blogs than you do. That's weird. Kinda gets into my Rocky Horror in the Village roots.

Deborah said...

Nathan: http://filmexperience.blogspot.com/

Evn said...

Okay, you're reading gay male blogs, and I'm reading feminist blogs...

Just as an experiment, want to switch places for 24 hours? The universe will either right itself or implode, but hey, let's see what happens.

Yvonne Rathbone said...

Aw jeez, now I gotta do work.

Deborah said...

Actually, I read feminist blogs too. Sorry.

Evn said...

No worries. I've found a couple of interesting gay blogs (thanks primarily to your suggestions), so I'm feeling more balancy now.