Friday, August 22, 2008

The Award for Best Musical WILL NOT go to...

Just got off the phone with the remarkable Red Delicious (the original conjuring cat), ending a conversation that featured me making the following pronouncements:

"Let's take over a community theatre and traumatize everyone!"

And...

"This time, you will listen to me."

He acquiesced.

Poor Red Delicious. While no one can truly predict what the future will bring, whatever happens to his budding artistic career is, dollars to doughnuts, probably all my fault.

3 comments:

beweaver said...

Speaking of awards, I left you one on my blog...

Evn said...

I've never received a blog award before! You made my day.

Red and Deliciously Innapropriate said...

Who dares not give us an award after we traumatize them???

I'm still expecting the goat from Mr. Roberts to show up at my door with a certificate of appreciation and some Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce.

My word verification is boxrx, which sounds like a euphemism for vaginal pharmacy.