Monday, September 24, 2007

Makin' Whoopi

I was curled up in bed, thinking about going to sleep while playing around on YouTube via Jack's laptop. Suddenly, Jack appeared in the doorway of the bedroom, a concerned look on his face.

"The computer contacted me telepathically," he said.

"Um, what?"

"The computer contacted me telepathically and asked me to come rescue it from you watching the musical numbers from Sister Act 2 over and over and over."

Then he took the laptop away.

Color me suspicious, but I don't think that was really the computer talking.

4 comments:

Code Name Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Code Name Sarah said...

I don't know. Those Apples are pretty powerful (according to the movies).

Telepathy could just be part of the new upgrade. However, if any computer (even an Apple) starts to refer to you as "Dave" in a creepy voice...it's time to pull the plug.

Did you ask Jack if the computer called him "Dave"? That could be important.

Evn said...

The computer calls him "pootie pie."

Red Delicious said...

Did I leave the comment that you had to delete? I can't remember if I left a comment about this blog or not.

Maybe I left one but it wouldn't stick.