Friday, September 29, 2006

I am my own demographic

Surfing merrily across the Web when I should have been working led me to several Lover of Strife links in places where I know I didn't put them.

Which means people are actually reading this. Yikes.

Back when I only had five loyal Strifemongers, I didn't feel the need to update with any kind of regularity. Whenever I posted, I'd just call them and say, "Hey, did you see what I wrote? Here, let me read it to you..." But now, hell, there could be as many as eleven or twelve of you! And I don't have everyone's contact information.

I'll do what I can to step up the production of funny. In the meantime, if any Houston Pagans reading this could do me a favor and cause a scandal or a scene or something, that would really help out in the way of new and timely subject matter.

4 comments:

Apocrypha Jones said...

Hee-hee! Just wait 'til you get fan mail from a stranger (as opposed to Tanzy's brother). That'll really knock you for a loop (if it hasn't already happened).

Incidentally, it seems that something inside me is demanding a new web presence...I shall leave you a little clue here.

Evn said...

A little clue, huh? Hmmm, let's see...

"Hee-hee!" Is your new web presence a tickled elf of some kind?

(Just kidding! I totally got it.)

Deborah said...

Just steal shit from other blogs. All the best people do it.

Evn said...

Well, I do want to be one of the best...

It's not plagiarism if I mention the author, right?