Sunday, July 23, 2006

Your archives, are they... bigger?

I've been blogging on and off for several years, in a number of different venues. It was my original intent to have multiple blogs with identical content going all at once, so that my message of truth and justice would spread across the land, but I'm not really much of a multi-tasker. One blog would slowly taper off, and a few months later a new blog would rise to take its place. Much like the wily phoenix, or the Baldwin brothers.

But I had a lot of time to kill over the last week, and while I could have blown it all on something productive, like "cleaning" or "consolidating my debt," I chose instead to dust off all my moldy old blogs and duct-tape them together into one glorious, ranty ├╝ber-blog. So check out the new and improved archives. Learn all about my short-lived career as a performance poet, and that time I got fired from the Episcopal Church (which is kind of like excommunication, without the unemployment benefits).

Go. Explore. Plant a flag for the invading, smallpox-ridden colonists of your choice.

2 comments:

Sarah L. Crowder said...

Oh, that reminds me. When I went through my file boxes after the move (which, in retrospect, I really wish I had looked through BEFORE carrying them to a new UPSTAIRS apartment) I found the Hecate job search poster you made me in 1997 or so.

Is she still sucking the marrow (like a Slurpee [TM]) from the bones of the people who wouldn't hire me?

I'm just wondering, you know, since the past is revisiting both file boxes and blogs...

Evn said...

Aah! I'd forgotten all about that! If I remember correctly, we came up with that because The Body Shop made me write an essay about why I wanted to work there.

And now The Body Shop is owned by Loreal. Stoopid sell-outs. I'm calling Hecate...