Sunday, June 05, 2005

Chickens taste of babies

Over the last couple of weeks, I've started collecting Pagan and witchcraft-themed movies. I've already amassed quite a pile of them: everything from films like "Bell, Book and Candle" to B-rated cult classics like "Lair of the White Worm" to absolute schlock like "Halloween III." My latest find is the Jim Henson production "The Witches," starring Anjelica Huston. I was curled up on the couch watching this particular epic while Jack was in the kitchen whipping up soy-flour onion rings and low-carb fried chicken. Jack poked his head in just as the Grandma character was warning her grandson all about the dangers of witches.

Grandma: "Real witches hate children."

Jack (glancing in my direction): "Well, I know that's true."

It's nice to have a partner who accepts both my belief system and the fact that I'd rather have scabies than kids. He's a keeper, that one is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, now. EVERYTHING tastes of babies, not just chicken.

Evn said...

Babies don't taste of babies. They taste of chicken.