Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Notes to Self

Every once in awhile, I'll come across an off-beat online comic strip. Unfortunately, since I have an undiagnosed obsessive-compulsive disorder (every time I've ever been in therapy, I've forgotten to mention that I spent most of high school counting ceiling tiles), I have to dig through the online archives, find the very first strip, and then read the entire series. And let me tell you, no matter how cute the art is, or how endearing the characters are, or how witty the storylines get, I'm certifiable by the end of the experience. I just spent the last two days reading all 200-odd episodes of a Pagan-oriented strip called "Oh My Gods," and I am just spent. And grumpy. And also my eyes hurt.

Good strip, though. Worth checking out. Find it yourself.

No comments: